All Chasemore Farm horses benefit from state-of-the-art boarding facilities and dedicated care from a highly professional and experienced team.
Chasemore Farm employs the services of Orbital Veterinary Services (Patrick Sells) for all our Veterinary requirements. Pat qualified from Liverpool Vet School in 2007, before working in equine practice in Newmarket and New Zealand and has vast knowledge and experience in the equine Veterinary field.
For all farrier services, we use the expertise of Ridgeway Farriers. Harry Priestley and his team provide a highly professional service, including specialist and remedial care.
All horses at Chasemore are fed on Saracen Horse Feeds, with each individual diet regularly assessed by Thoroughbred Nutritionist, Polly Bonnor.
- 200 acres of secure post and rail paddocks
- Traditional mares and foals courtyard
- State of the art foaling unit with owners viewing gallery
- Pre-foaling American barn
- Yearling American barn
- Two lunging rings and horse walkers
- Own transportation
- Resident stud veterinarian
- On site professionally trained staff
- Stud office and owners Room